is one of the main outputs of the Links4Soils project.
It aims to:
- Establish a formal long-lasting Alpine Soils Partnership
- Link cross-sectoral Alpine soils soil experts, the Stakeholders and the soil information end-users like authorities to:
- Strengthen the Alpine soil management and protection and the implementation of the Alpine Convention’s Soil Conservation Protocol
- Be the ‘knowledge platform’ for soil management, networking and overcoming knowledge gaps
- Enhance the political commitment and overcome a fragmented governance system towards the sustainable Alpine soils management.